Your First Appointment
Ready to come in for a visit? Here's what you should know:
Our goal is simple: to help you reclaim your mobility and quickly get back to doing the things you love.
If you’re ready to be set free from your limitations and start living a pain-free life, you’ve come to the right team.
Now that your first appointment is booked, you’ve taken the important first step on your road to living your best life.
As soon as you come in, we’re eager to hear your unique story, learn about your pain or limitations, medical history, and what type of goals you have for your future.
Here’s a short video that outlines everything you need to know to prepare for physical therapy:
What to remember for your first appointment:
Here are a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you have already filled out the forms, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, no need to worry – just allow yourselves a few extra minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment will last about an hour.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and allow for easy movement.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if required.
That’s it! That’s everything you need to know to get started.
Still haven’t booked?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with the Capitol PT family!